My name is Chelsea Lekan and I’m a 26 year old living in Montana with her partner (Ty), baby girl (Emryn), and a baby boy on the way! I started this blog to share my passion for fashion, beauty, and all my life’s crazy adventures.
I was a clothing manager for almost 5 years and worked in sales my whole working life before that. Ever since I was young I loved expressing myself through my outfits. As I got older, I noticed that almost everyday people were asking me where I got my shirt, or how I did my bun like that. It wasn’t until I was walking out of the Walmart parking lot when a girl my age stopped me and said, “Omg I love your shoes! Where did you get them!?” That’s when I knew I had to turn what I was doing for fun into a full time job.
“Job.” It’s not a job if you love what you do right? I seriously enjoy getting up every morning and being able to share with you the things I love! In this blog you will see posts that range from outfits, hairstyles, beauty trends, and even some lifestyle posts about my family!
Some things you should know about me:
- I love friends. I love getting to know people on a deeper bases and seeing more than what just meets the eye! Please feel free to reach out to me! I want to get to know you, too!!
- I love to laugh. I honestly never try to take anything too seriously, especially myself. I have made a lot of mistakes and have many an embarrassing moment in my life, and I honestly don’t think I would have been able to make it through them without good friends, family, and the ability to laugh at myself.
- I am a Christian. I love the Lord and am incredibly blessed with the earthly things that He has given me. At the end of the day, worldly possessions do not matter, and it’s all about the love that you’ve shared with others and for Him! That doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t enjoy the earthly possessions that He has provided for us!
- I’m a mom. So to all you moms out there, I see you. I get it girl. It’s hard. But it’s so incredibly wonderful! I love sharing my family and experiences with you and some of it isn’t always pretty!
- I’m not always all glam. I grew up out in the country raising livestock, and want to someday be back out on a ranch. I love animals and nature and good physical hard work! Fishing is one of my favorite pastimes and I would chose camping or boating over getting my nails done any day!
If you’re new here, welcome! I hope you enjoy the content that I put out and I can’t wait to meet you! Feel free to like, comment, message, and subscribe!